|Title||Fluid-liquation hypothesis of the origin of the native copper mineralization in volcanites of a trappean formation of the Western Volyn area|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2016|
|Authors||Naumko, IM, Fedoryshyn, Yu.I, Batsevych, NV|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The determinative role of the fluid-liquation differentiation in the formation of the native copper mineralization in basalts of the Lower Wendian trappean complexes of the Western Volyn area is proved. Since it was determined that the crystallization of plagioclase occurred at a temperature ranging from 1200 to 1135 °C, and the impregnation of native copper in the plagioclase laths was revealed, one can affirm that, at the moment of the formation of basalt series, copper existed in a melt in the form of fine drops of the ore material. They came off the silicate melt in the course of liquation in the same temperature interval with the further redistribution and the transfer into the medium of a depth high-temperature fluid and the deposition on geochemical barriers. This has composed prerequisites for the substantiation of the fluid-liquation hypothesis of the origin of the native copper mineralization.
|Keywords||fluid inclusions, fluid regime, liquation, native copper, trappean formation, Western Volyn area|
- White U. S. Ore deposits of the Unated States, Moscow: Mir, 1972, Vol. 1: 457–482 (in Russian).
- Lazarenko E. K., Matkovskyi O. I., Vynar O. M., Shashkina V. P., Hnativ G. M. Mineralogy of igneous complexes of the Western Volyn, Lviv: Vyd-vo Lviv. Un-tu, 1960 (in Ukrainian).
- Shumljanskyi V. O., Pryhod'ko V. L., Derevs'ka K. I., Zagnitko V. M. Copper of Volyn: Proc. of the Institute of Fundamental Studies, Kyiv: Znannya Ukrainy, 2002: 34–37 (in Ukrainian).
- Skakun L. Z., Tkachuk A. M., Mel'nychuk V. G. Mineral. zb., 2003, No 53, Iss. 1–2: 4–13 (in Ukrainian).
- Kvasnytsya I. V., Pavlyshyn V. I., Kosovs'kyi Ya. O. Native copper of the Ukraine: geological position, mineralogy and crystallogenesis, Kyiv: Logos, 2009 (in Ukrainian).
- Bakun-Czubarow N., Białowolska A., Fedoryshyn Yu. Acta Geol. Pol., 2002, 52, No 4: 481–496.
- Fedoryshyn Yu., Naumko I., Nesterovych N., Yakovenko M., Triska N. Mineral. zb., 2012, No 62, Iss. 1: 63–82 (in Ukrainian).
- Hansen M., Anderko K. Structure of dual alloys, Vol. 1, 2, Moscow: Metallurgizdat, 1962 (in Russian).
- Marakushev A. A., Gramenickiy E. N. Byul. Mosk. O-va ispitatelej pryrody. Otd. Geol., 1983, 58, Iss. 1: 61–70 (in Russian).
- Lukin A. E., Mel'nychuk V. G. Reports of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2012, No 1: 107–116 (in Russian).
- Bakumenko I. T., Fedoryshyn Yu. I. Mineralogicheskie muzei: Materialy mezhdunar. Sovech., Sankt-Peterburg: SPSU, 2005: 213–214 (in Russian), 215 (in English).
- Nesterovych N. V. Geochemistry of fluids of formation medium of copper-bearing parageneses in volcanites of the trappean formation of areas of junction of the Volyn Paleozoic uplift with the Volyn-Podillya monocline: Thesis for a candidate's degree in Geology, Lviv, 2014 (in Ukrainian).
- Ottens B. Rocks & Minerals, 2005, 80, No 2: 94–107. https://doi.org/10.3200/RMIN.80.2.94-107
- Ovchynnikov L. N., Banshchykova I. V., Vasyl'ev E. V. Materialy VI Vsesoyuz. soveshch. po thermobarogeohimii,Vladivostok: DVNC AN SSSR, 1982: 33–37 (in Russian).
- Barsukov V. L., Ryabchikov I. D. Geochemistry, 1980, No 10: 1439–1449 (in Russian).