|Title||Evaluation of the economic environmental efficiency of the replacement of technologies of direct combustion of a solid fuel by the stream-plasma gasification|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2017|
|Authors||Bulat, AF, Holyavchenko, LT, Davydov, SL, Oparin, SA|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
We establish the zones of economic efficiency of the application of the technology of preliminary preparation of solid fuel with its transfer into the gaseous state by the steam-plasma gasification and traditional technologies of direct combustion, the boundaries and the dynamics of their expansion depending on the degree of heat recovery gas generation and the prices of fuel and electricity. By a comparative evaluation of the established parameters, it is shown that the preparation technology of coal by the steam-plasma gasification provides savings in the consumption and processing of a primary raw resource by 40—45%. The direct economic effect from the use of this technology can be achieved at certain levels of prices of electricity and coal and waste heat recycling. The harmful emissions will be well below acceptable European standards. A number of additional benefits of the "new" technology are given.
|Keywords||direct combustion, ecology, heat production, prime cost, recycling, solid fuel, steam-plasma gasification|
- Zhukov, M. F., Kalinenko, R. A., Levitskiy, A. A. & Polak, L. S. (1990). Plasma-chemical processing of coal. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Bulat, A. F., Alymov, B. D., Holyavchenko, L. T. & Davydov, S. L. (2009). Complex Recycling of Cool-Water Fuel in the Course of Plasma Gasification, Iss. 81, pp. 20-27 (in Russian).
- Davydov, S. L. (2012). Steam-plasma conversion of water coal dispersion system, Iss. 98, pp. 10-18 (in Russian).
- Rutberg, F. (2013). Plasma technology for renewable energy. Baltiskiy gorizont, No 4 (12), pp. 6-9 (in Russian).
- Plasma gasification of wastes with the use of steam-water plasma. Available at http://plazarium.com/.
- Shagelova, S. L. & Shnitser, I. N. (1976). Combustion of solid fuel in the furnaces of steam generators. Leningrad: Energiya (in Russian).
- Oparin, S. A., Holyavchenko, L. T. & Davydov, S. L. (2016). Performance characteristics of plasma gasification of carbon-containing media: evaluation criteria and computational procedure. Voprosy khimii i khimicheskoi tekhnologii, 3 (107), pp. 70-76 (in Russian).
- Tyutyunnikov, Yu. B., Sheptovitskiy, M. S. & Shulga, I. V. (1994). Gasification of solid fuels. Kharkov: KhIEI (in Russian).