|Title||Tectonics of the Kruta Balka ore knot of the Near-Azovian area|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2017|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The results of investigations for the large structural Kruta Balka Sorokinska graben-syncline and Near-Azovian megablock of the Ukrainian Shield are presented. The features of fault-block tectonics and its influence on forming the ore knot are defined. The Sorokinska graben-syncline and other fault zones of the orthogonal and diagonal systems and their significance in the localization of the unique Kruta Balka rare-metal deposit are characterized. The features of pegmatites and the manifestation of magmatism, metasomatism, and mineral- and ore-geneses are studied.
|Keywords||dikes, fault, geoblock, graben-sinklinale, ore deposit, rare-metals, tectonics|
- Glevassky, E. V. (1996). Greenstone belt and prospects searching for gold mineralization in the Sea of Azov. Mineral. zhurn., 18, No. 4, pp. 72-88 (in Russian).
- Isakov, L. V. (2005). On one of the characteristics of rare pegmatites of the node Kruta Balka. Mineralni resursy Ukr., No. 2, pp. 21-22 (in Ukrainian).
- Rosanov, K.I. & Lavrinenko, L.F. (1979). Rare metal pegmatites. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Chornokur, I. G. & Yaskevych, T. B. (2010). Some new data on the geological structure of the area of rare metal deposits Balka Kruta. Mineralni resursy Ukr., No. 2, pp. 18-24 (in Ukrainian).
- Shatalov, N.N. (1986). The Near-Azovian dykes, Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Cherbak, N.P., Artemenko, H.V., Lesnaia, I. M., Ponomarenko, A. N. & Shumliansky, L. V. (2008). The Early Pre-Cambrian Geochronology of the Ukrainian Shield. The Proterozoic. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).