|Title||Age peculiarities of the content of phospholipids in the blood of sterlet|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2017|
|Authors||Suleimanova, RR, Hudz, IA, Melnychuk, DO, Kalachniuk, LH|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
Comparing the determined content of phospholipids in the blood plasma of sterlet of different ages, it is found that the most total amount of them was in the fish of two years of age compared to three years of age and mature (9 years). Quantitatively, the largest phospholipid fraction — phosphatidylcholine, in sterlet aged 2, 3, and 9 years was: 50.55, 32.43, and 25.53 mg/ml, respectively. While a reduction of other lipid components was negligible in sterlet of three and nine years of age compared to fish aged two years. Therefore, the defined low content of total phospholipids and their components indicates a possible slowing structural recovery of membra nes.
|Keywords||blood plasma, phospholipid components, phospholipids, sterlet|
- Bekeová, E., Elečko, J., Hendrichovský, V. et al. (1987). The effect of beta-carotene on changes in T 4 and cholecterol concentrations in calving heifers before and after partition. Vet. Med., Praha, 32, pp. 459-468.
- Paliy, I. G. (2009). Essential phospholipids: current state and future prospects of application. Ukr. Med. J., No. 2, pp. 43-46 (in Ukrainian).
- Orel, N. M. (Ed.). (2007). Biochemistry of lipids. Minsk: BGU (in Russian).
- Hulan, P. V. (1981). Physiological aspects of phospholipid metabolism. Biol. Bull. Rev., 91, No. 2, pp. 162-167 (in Russian).
- Folch, J., Lees, M. & Sloane-Stanley, C. (1957). A rapid method for isolation and purification from animal tissues total lipid. J. Biol. Chem., 226, No. 1, pp. 497-511.
- Svetashev, V. I. & Vaskovsky, V. E. (1972). A simplified technique for thin layer microchromatography of lipids. J. Chromatogr., 67, pp. 376-378. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(01)91245-2
- Vaskovsky, V. E., Kostetsky, E. Y. & Vasendin, I. M. (1975). A universal reagent for phospholopid analysis. J. Chromatogr., 114, pp. 129-141. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(00)85249-8
- Reznikov, O. H. (2003). General ethical principles of animal experimentation. First National Congress on Bioethics. Endocrinol., 8, No. 1, pp. 142-145 (in Ukrainian).
- Davydov, O. N., Isaieva, N. M. & Kurovskaia, L. Ya. (2001). The role of hydrobionts in oncoecological monitoring. Nauk. zap. Ternopil. derzh. ped. un-tu. Ser. Biol., 4, No. 15, pp. 41-42 (in Russian).
- Cardiolipin (diphosphatidylglycerol). Biology and medicine. Retrieved from http://medbiol.ru/medbiol/biochem/001cd687.htm