|Title||Mineralizers in uranium ore albitites of the Ukrainian Shield|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2017|
|Authors||Fomin, Yu.A, Verhovcev, VG, Demikhov, Yu.N, Studzinska, AO|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
For the first time, the main mineralizers of the complex of uranium ore deposits for the albitite formation of the Ukrainian Shield have been studied, which gives possibilities of the use of genetic methods. This approach allowed a more detailed trace of the mineralization under conditions of the increased oxygen fugacity in alkaline metasomatic fluids. The mineralizing system during the sodium metasomatosis operated in the mode of multiple interaction of the formational (interstitial) fluid and meteoric waters enriched by uranium. It is also confirmed by the genetic linkage of the uranium mineralization with carbonate complexes of uranium as a form of transport.
|Keywords||albitite formation, Ingulsky megablock, mineralizer, sodium metasomatism, Ukrainian Shield|
- Fomin, Yu. A. & Demikhov, Yu. N. (1990). The isotopic composition of oxygen and hydrogen of the water of gas-liquid inclusions in feldspars sodium-carbonate metasomatic rocks of Precambrian. Dop. AN Ukraine, No. 10, pp. 26-29 (in Russian).
- Melnikov, V. S. (2009). The genetic value of the inversion transition sanidine / microcline. 1. Fluid factor in the transformation of the twin structure of alkali feldspar. Mineral. J., 31, No. 4, pp. 16-29 (in Russian).
- Fomin, Yu. A., Demikhov, Yu. N. & Lazarenko, E. E. (2009). Peculiarities of the ore-forming fluid of the Novokonstantinovskoye uranium deposit (Ukrainian Shield). Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 4, pp. 130-136 (in Russian).
- Fomin, Yu. A., Demikhov, Yu. N. & Lazarenko, E. E. (2002). Evolution of carbonates of the Severinovsky uranium deposit (Ukrainian Shield). Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 12, pp. 94-98 (in Russian).
- Fomin, Yu. A., Demikhov, Yu. N., Lazarenko, E. E. & Tereshchenko, S. I. (2002). Nature of carbonates of Severinovsky uranium deposit (Ukrainian Shield). Heokhimiya ta ekolohiya, Iss. 5-6, pp. 124-132 (in Russian).
- Naumov, G. B. (1978). Fundamentals of physical and chemical model of uranium mineralization, Moscow: Atomizdat (in Russian).
- Fomin, Yu. A. (2012). The behavior of vanadium in the process of formation and destruction of deposits of uranium ore albitites of the Ukrainian Shield, Collected scientific paperes Institute of environmental geochemistry. Iss. 20, pp. 59-75 (in Russian).
- Fomin, Yu. A. & Demikhov, Yu. N. (2008). Isotopic composition of C and S in the Early Proterozoic rocks of the Central part of the Ukrainian shield. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 7, pp. 123-129 (in Russian).
- Fomin, Yu. A. & Demikhov, Yu. N. (2010). Sulfur in the evolution of uranium deposits of albitite formation of the Kirovograd megablock. Poshukova ta ekolohichna heokhimiya, No. 1, pp. 71-81(in Russian).