|Title||Survey of hydrocarbon deposits based on the analysis of space and surface information via methods of multi-criteria optimization and analytical networks (case of the Dnieper-Donets depression)|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2017|
|Authors||Khyzhnyak, AV, Arkhipov, OI, Fedorovsky, OD, Yephimenko, TA|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
As exemplified by the case of the Turutynsko-Rohintsivskaya zone in the Dnieper-Donets depression, the potential for the assessment of onshore oil and gas prospects is substantiated on the basis of the analysis of space and surface information through methods of multi-criteria optimization and analytical networks.
|Keywords||analytical network, multi-criteria optimization, oil and gas areas, optical anomalies|
- Arkhipova, T. O., Tovstyuk, Z. M., Kozlov, Z. V., Fedorovsky, O. D. & Yakymchuk, V. G. (2006). Assessment of gas and oil prospects of areas based on systematic approach and space information for next geophysical survey. Geoinform., No. 3, pp. 40-45 (in Ukrainian).
- Ivanyuta, M. M., Fedyshyn, V. O., Denega, B. O., Arciriy, Y. O. & Lazaruk Y. G. (Eds) (1998). Atlas of oil and gas deposits of Ukraine (in 6 volumes). Lviv: UNGA. (Vol. 1—3: Eastern oil and gas bearing area) (in Ukrainian).
- Saati, T. (2009). Decision making in dependencies and feedbacks: analytical networks. Moscow: Bookshop "LIBROKOM" (in Russian).
- Saati, T. (1993). Decision making. Methods of hierarchy analysis. Moscow: Radio i svyaz (in Russian).
- Fedorovsky, A. D., Dargeiko, L. F., Zubko, V. P. & Yakimchuk, V. G. (2001). Systematic approach to efficiency assessment of hardware systems of remote sensing of Earth. Space Science and Technology, 7, No. 5-6, pp. 75-79 (in Russian).
- Diploma on the discovery 234. Belolikov, N. I., Davydova, L. N., Zor'kin, L. M., Karus, Ye. V., Kirichek-Bondareva, M. A., Korkh, Z. A., Kuznetsov, O. L., Mogilevskiy, G. A., Petukhov, A. V., Polshkov, M. K., Ratner, Ye. I., Rogotskiy, G. V., Sidorenko, A. V., Sidorenko, S. A., Chakhmakhchev, V. G., Chirkin, I. A. The phenomenon of paragenesis of subvertical zone-ring-like geophysical, geochemical, and biogeochemical fields in the sedimentary section of Earth's crust. Regist. 24.07.1980 (in Russian).