|Title||A system approach to developing the underground space of metropolises under conditions of uncertainty and multifactor risks|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2018|
|Authors||Pankratova, ND, Savchenko, IO, Haiko, HI, Kravets, VH|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
|Section||Information Science and Cybernetics|
A system approach to developing the underground space that formalizes the evaluation of uncertainty and multifactor risks and the decisionmaking regarding the suitability of a location (geological environment) for the urban underground construction is presented. A morphological model for evaluating the construction sites of underground objects is constructed, morphological tables are created, the parameter alternatives are justified, and the crossconsistency matrices for impact factors and parameter alternatives are estimated.
|Keywords||decisionmaking, geological environment, morphological analysis method, risk estimation, urban underground construction|
- Pankratova, N., Gayko, G., Kravets, V. & Savchenko, I. (2016). Problems of Megapolises Underground Space System Planning. Journal of Automation and Information Sciences, 48, Iss. 4, pp. 32–38. doi: https://doi.org/10.1615/JAutomatInfScien.v48.i4.40
- Kaufman, L. & Lysikov, B. A. (2009). Geotechnical risks of underground construction. Donetsk: Nord-Press (in Russian).
- Gayko, G. & Kril, G. (2015). Typization of geological environment of urbanized territories when developing underground space. Proceedings of the 14 Inter. sci.-pract. conf. Modern information technologies of managing ecological safety, natural resource usage, emergency measures, Kyiv (in Ukrainian).
- Gayko, G. & Matviichuk, I. (2017). Statement of the probabilistic problem of evaluating impact factors for urban underground structures using Monte-Carlo method. Proceedings of the 11 Inter. sci.-pract. conf. of young scientists, postgraduates and students, Dnipro (in Ukrainian).
- Kartosiya, B. (2015). Developing underground space of large cities. New tendencies. Mining inform.-anal. bull., No. 51. pp. 615-629 (in Russian).
- Pankratova, N. & Savchenko, I. (2015). Morphological analysis. Problems, theory, applications. Textbook. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).