|Title||Variations in electrophysical properties of heavily doped single crystals of n-Ge 〈As〉 under the effect of thermal annealings|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2018|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
Specific features of variations in the electrophysical parameters and microstructure of n-Ge single crystals doped with the arsenic impurity that occur during thermal annealings in a wide temperature range are established. The obtained dependences of the concentration and mobility of charge carriers on the annealing temperature are explained by the processes of restructuring of impurity complexes in the strongly doped germanium crystals grown by the Czochralski method.
|Keywords||arsenic impurity, charge carrier concentration, charge carrier mobility, germanium, heavy doping, microstructure, thermal annealings|
- Gaidar, G.P. (2015). The Kinetics of Electronic Processes in Si and Ge in the Fields of External Influences. Saarbrücken: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (in Russian).
- Gotra, Z.Yu. (1991). Technology of Microelectronic Devices. Handbook. Moscow: Radio i svyaz' (in Russian).
- Baranskii, P.I., Fedosov, A.V. & Gaidar, G.P. (2007). Heterogeneities of Semiconductors and Urgent Problems of the Interdefect Interaction in the Radiation Physics and Nanotechnology. Kiev—Lutsk: Lutsk State Technical Univ. (in Ukrainian).
- Shklovskiy, B.I. & Efros, A.L. (1979). Electronic Properties of Doped Semiconductors. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Fistul', V.I. (2004). Atoms of Alloying Impurities in Semiconductors (State and Behaviour). Moscow: Publishing house of physical and mathematical literature (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203299258
- Baranskii, P.I. & Gaidar, G.P. (2016). Features of tensoresistance in single crystals of germanium and silicon with different dopants. Semiconductor Physics, Quantum Electronics & Optoelectronics, 19, No. 1, pp. 39-43. doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/spqeo19.01.039
- Vigdorovich, E.N. (2014). Polytropy of Impurity in GaAs-Mn System. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Elektronika. No. 3 (107), pp. 3-6 (in Russian).
- Kritskaya, T.V., Skachkov, V.A. & Panchenko, O.V. (2005). Polytropy of boron impurity in single crystals of silicon grown by the Czochralski method. Proc. of the Xth Sci.-Technical Conf. of the Students, Graduate Students and Lecturers of Zaporizhia State Engineering Academy (ZSEA). Zaporizhzhya: EPD ZSEA. Part 1, p. 24 (in Russian).
- Baranskii, P.I., Belyaev, O.Ye., Gaidar, G.P., Klad'ko, V.P. & Kuchuk, A.V. (2014). Problems of Diagnostics of Real Semiconductor Crystals. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Baranskii, P.I., Fedosov A.V. & Gaidar, G.P. (2000). Physical Properties of Silicon and Germanium Crystals in the Fields of Effective External Influence. Lutsk: Nadstyr'ya (in Ukrainian).
- Hirth, J.P. & Lothe, J. (1982). Theory of Dislocations. 2nd ed. Malabar, Florida: Krieger Publishing Company.
- Groza, A.A., Litovchenko, P.G. & Starchyk, M.I. (2006). Effects of Radiation in the Infrared Absorption and Structure of Silicon. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Pavlyk, B., Didyk, R., Shykoriak, Y., Lys R., Slobodzian, D., Grypa, A. & Chehil', I. (2011). Some features of the chemical etching of monocrystalline silicon surfaces. Electronics and information technologies, No. 1, pp. 50-59 (in Ukrainian).
- Sangval, K. (1987). Etching of Crystals: Theory, Experiment, and Application. Netherlands, Amsterdam: North Holland Publishing Company.