|Title||Calculation of the removal of iron from groundwater in a fast filter|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2019|
|Authors||Polyakov, VL, Martynov, SY|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The nonlinear problem of transfer and deposition of ferric iron in the bed layer of a fast filter is posed with regard for the oxidation of ferrous iron and is strictly solved. We have constructed relations and equations for the
|Keywords||clarification, concentration, deposition, hydroxide, iron, oxidation, rigorous solution, transfer|
1. Alan, C., Twort, Don, D., Ratnayaka & Malcolm, J., Brandt. (2006). Water Supply. Fifth Edition. London: IWA Publishing.
2. Sharma, S. K. (2009). Adsorptive Iron Removal from Groundwater: Dissertation for Degree of Doctor. Delft, The Netherlands.
3. Orlov, V. & Martynov, S. (2015). Contact deferrization water on polystyrene filters. Saarbr cken, Deutschland: LAP LAMBERT, Acad. Publ. (in Russian).
4. Lavanya, R.S ., Ulavi, S., Lokesh, K. S. & Tech Scholar, M. (2014). Water softening and deironing of ground water using sulfonated polystyrene beads. Int. journal of engineering research & technology, 3, pp. 2124-2127.
5. Water Treatment Handbook (2007). 7th Edition. 2 Vols. Paris: Lavoisier.
6. Tugay, A. M., Oliynuk, O. Ya. & Tugay, Ya. A. (2004). Productivity of water intake well under clogging conditions. Kharkiv: KHAMG (in Ukrainian).
7. Rakic, V., Damjanovic, L., Rac, V., Stasic, D., Dondur, V. & Auroux, A. (2010). The adsorption of nicotine from aqueous solutions on different zeolite structures. Water Res., 44, pp. 2047-2057. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2009.12.019
8. Polyakov, V. L., Martynov, S. Yu. (2017). Mathematical modeling of the dynamics of the accumulation of iron compounds in the input cross section of the filter loading. Problems of Water Supply, sewerage and Hydraulics, 28, pp. 272-280 (in Ukrainian).
9. Polyakov, V. L., Martynov, S. Yu. & Avtayeva, O. V. (2018). Mathematical modeling of adsorption con ta mina tion in the loading of deironing filters. Bulletin of NUWEE. No. 1(81), pp. 75-86 (in Ukrainian).
10. Stankyavichus, V. I. (1978). Water deironing by filtration (fundamentals of the theory and the calculation of installations). Vilnius: Moxlas (in Russian).
11. Polyakov, V. L. (2018). About modeling of the removal of dissolved iron by filtration from groundwater. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 12, pp. 37-45 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2018.12.037
12. Kiselev, S. K. & Oleynik, A. Ya. (1998). Modeling iron removal from water by filtration under changes in filtration properties. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 7, pp. 183-187 (in Russian).