|Title||To the problem of oil-gas-bearing capacity of the pre-Cambrian basement|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2020|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
Discovery of the group of fields with oil, gas-condensate, gas, and heterophase pools in the pre-Cambrian ba sement of the northern edge of the Dnieper-Donets aulacogen (Khuhrynska-Yuliyivska-Gashinovska-Evgeniev ska zone) bears witness to a great petroleum potential of this non-traditional source of natural hydrocarbons. But the effective prospecting, exploration and development of this genetic type of fields must be based upon distinct concepts about factors of their formation. First and foremost, one should take account for the petroliferous specificity of crystalline rocks. Contrary to sedimentary lithosomes, the jet-injection mechanism of accumulation of hydrocarbons goes hand in hand with dilatancy processes and decomposition of primary solid basement rocks with unpermeable matrix. Presence of pine pollen grains supposedely (in all probability) of Upper Oligocene — Lower Miocene age testifies to the decompression (including tectonic-caisson effect) decompaction (with concurrent suction of hydrocarbons) at the Neotectonic stage. This allows one to determine the promising oilgas- targets and, at the same time, to take into account a wide distribution of hydrocarbon pools with reservoir pressures lower than hydrostatic pressures.
|Keywords||decompression decompaction, petroleum potential of pre-Cambrian basement, sucking of hydrocarbons, tectonic-caisson effect|
1. Porfiryev, V. B., Krajushkin, V. A. & Klochko, V. P. (1982). A new direction of exploration in the Akhtyrsky oil and gas field of the Dnieper-Donets depression. Geol. J., 42, No. 4, pp. 1-11 (in Russian).
2. Chebanenko, I. I., Dovzhok, E. M., Klochko, V. P. & Krajushkin, V. A. (1986). New oil discovery in crystalline rocks of the Earth’s crust. Dop. AN USSR. Ser. B., No. 6, pp. 20-21 (in Russian).
3. Dovzhok, E. M., Kabishev, B. P., Krajushkin, V. A. & Chebanenko, I. I. (1996). Hudrocarbon potential of Northern Edge of the Dnieper-Donets depression. Kiev: Ukrainian Oil and Gas Institute (in Ukraine).
4. Muslimov, R. Kh. (2001). The potential of the foundation of oil and gas basins in replenishment of hydrocar bon reserves in the 21st century. Materials of International science-practical conference on the problem of hydrocarbon potential of crystalline basement of sedimentary basins (pp. 61-64). Kazan (in Russian).
5. Goryainov, P. M. & Davidenko, I. V. (1979). The tectonic-caisson effect in rock masses and ore deposits is an important phenomenon of geodynamics. Dokl. AN SSSR, 247, No. 5, pp. 1212-1215 (in Russian).
6. Lukin, A. E. (1997). Lithogeodynamic factors of oil-gas accumulation in aulacogenic basins. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
7. Kireev, F. A. (2010). Granites and their oil and gas potential. In Degassing of the Earth and genesis of oil fields (pp. 442-455). Moscow: GEOS (in Russian).
8. McNaughton, D. A. (1953). Dilatancy in migration and accumulation of oil in metamorphic rocks. AAPG Bull., 37, No. 2, pp. 217-231.
9. Lukin, A. E., Dontsov, V. V., Burlin, Yu. K. & Gladun, V. V. (2005). On some patterns of oil and gas crystalline basement. Geol. J., No. 3, pp. 7-22 (in Russian).
10. Gurov, E. P. & Gozhik, P. F. (2006). Impact cratering in the Earth history. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
11. Lukin, A. E. (1999). On the genesis of oil and gas (geosynergetic concept of natural hydrocarbon-generating systems). Geol. J., No. 1, pp. 30-42 (in Russian).
12. Lukin, A. E. (2013). Mineral spherules — indicators of the specific fluid regime of ore formation and naphthydogenesis. Geophys. J., 35, No. 6, pp. 10-53 (in Russian).
13. Movshovich, E. V. & Milyavskiy, A. E. (1986). New data on the conditions of education and age of the Kamenskaya and Gusevsky astroblems. Meteoretica, No. 45, pp. 112-118 (in Russian).
14. Marakushev, A. A., Bogatyrev, O. S., Fenogenov, A. D. & Paneyakh, N. A. (1993). Impactogenesis and Vol canism. Petrology, 1, No. 5, pp. 571-595 (in Russian).
15. Pokrovskaya M.N. (Ed.). (1966). Paleopalynology (Vol. 3). Leningrad: Nedra (in Russian).