|Title||Phase and isotope-geochemical hydrocarbon differentiations within the border interval bet ween a sedimentary cover and the Precambrian crys talline basement|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2020|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The phase and isotope-geochemical hydrocarbon differentiations within the border interval including basal layers of a sedimentary cover and the upper edge of the Precambrian crystalline basement have been considered for first time (by the data of studies of the Yulievskoe oil-gas condensate field, Dnieper-Donets depression). The important role of this combined barrier (superposition of the geothermodynamic — geochemical — microbiogenic ores) in the processes of naphtidogenesis and oil-gas accumulation has been established.
|Keywords||hydrocarbon phase differentiation, isotope-geochemical differentiation, petroleum potential of the crystalline basement|
1. Lukin, A. E. (1999). On genesis of oil and gas (geosynergetic conception of natural hydrocarbon-generating systems). Geol. J., No. 1, pp. 30-42 (in Russian).
2. Precambrian of the Eastern-European platform: Geology and petroleum potential. (2002). St. Petersburg, VNIGRI (in Russian).
3. Muslimov, R. Kh. (2001). Potential of basement of petroleum basins in refueling of HC-reserves in XXI century. Materials of international scientific-practical conference on the petroliferous potential of crystalline basement of sedimentary basins. Kazan, pp. 61-64 (in Russian).
4. Galimov, E. M. (1973). Carbon isotopes in petroleum geology. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
5. Lukin, A. E. (1999). On geodynamic-caused distinctions in hydrogen isotope composition of oils and hydrocarbon condensates of Ukrainian petroliferous regions. Dokl. RAN, 369, No. 3, pp. 351-353 (in Russian).
6. Pankina, R. G. (1978). Geochemistry of sulfur isotopes of oils and organic matter. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
7. Letnikov, F. A. & Dorogokypets, P. I. (2001). On the question about the role of superdeep fluid systems of the Earth core in endogenic geological processes. Dokl. RAN, 378, No. 4, pp. 535-537 (in Russian).
8. Lukin, A. E. (2000). Injections of deep hydrocarbon-polymineral matter in deep-lying rocks of petroliferous basins: nature, applied and gnoseologic meaning. Geol. J.,No. 2, pp. 7-21 (in Russian).
9. Lukin, A. E. (2009). Native-metallic micro- and nanoinclusions in formations of petroleum basins — tracers of superdeep fluids. Geophys. J., 31, No. 2, pp. 61-92 (in Russian).
10. Lukin, A. E. (2013). Mineral spherules — indicators of specific fluid regime of ore formation and naftido genesis. Geophys. J., 35, No. 6, pp. 10-53 (in Russian).