|Title||Stability kernel of vector optimization problems under perturbations of criterion functions|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2021|
|Authors||Lebedeva, ТТ, Semenova, NV, Sergienko, TI|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
|Section||Information Science and Cybernetics|
The article is devoted to the study of the influence of uncertainty in initial data on the solutions of optimization multicriterial problems. In the optimization problems, including problems with vector criterion, small perturbations in initial data can result in solutions strongly different from the true ones. The results of the conducted researches allow us to extend the known class of vector optimization problems, stable with respect to input data perturbations in vector criterion. We are talking about stability in the sense of Hausdorff lower semicontinuity for point-set mapping that characterizes the dependence of the set of optimal solutions on the input data of the vector optimization problem. The conditions of stability against input data perturbations in vector criterion for the problem of finding Pareto optimal solutions with continuous partial criterion functions and feasible set of arbitrary structure are obtained by studying the sets of points that are stable belonging and stable not belonging to the Pareto set.
|Keywords||kernel of stability, Pareto- optimal solutions, perturbations of initial data, Slater set, Smale set, stability, vector criterion, vector optimization problem|
1. Kozeratskaya, L.N., Lebedeva, T.T. & Sergienko, T.I. (1991). Mixed integer vector optimization: stability issues. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis. 27, No. 1, pp. 76-80.
2. Kozeratskaya, L.N. (1994).Vector optimization problems: stability in the decision space and in the space of alternatives. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 30, No. 6, pp. 891-899. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02366448
3. Sergienko, I.V., Kozeratskaya, L.N. & Lebedeva, T.T. (1995). Study of the stability and the parametric analysis of discrete optimization problems. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka.
4. Lebedeva, T.T., Semenova N.V. & Sergienko T.I. (2005). Stability of vector problems of integer optimization: Relationship with the stability of sets of optimal and nonoptimal solutions. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 41, No. 4, pp. 551-558. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10559-005-0090-z
5. Kozeratskaya, L.N. (1997). Set of strictly efficient points of mixed integer vector optimization problem as a measure of problem’s stability. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 33, No. 6, pp. 901-903. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02733229
6. Lebedeva, T.T. & Sergienko, T.I. (2006). Stability of a vector integer quadratic programming problem with respect to vector criterion and constraints. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 42, No. 5, pp. 667-674. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10559-006-0104-5
7. Lebedeva, T.T. & Sergienko, T.I. (2008). Different types of stability of vector integer optimization problem: general approach. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 44, No. 3, pp. 429-433. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10559-008-9017-9
8. Lebedeva, T.T., Semenova, N.V. & Sergienko, T.I. (2014). Qualitative characteristics of the stability vector discrete optimization problems with different optimality principles. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 50, No. 2, pp. 228-233. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10559-014-9609-5
9. Sergienko, T.I. (2017). Conditions of Pareto optimization problems solvability. Stable and unstable solvability. In: Optimization Methods and Applications. Springer Optimization and Its Applications. Butenko S., Pardalos P., Shylo V. (Eds.). Cham: Springer, 130. P. 457-464. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-68640-0_21
10. Emelichev, V.A., Kotov, V.M., Kuzmin, K.G. & Lebedeva, T.T., Semenova, N.V. & Sergienko, T.I. (2014). Stability and effective algorithms for solving multiobjective discrete optimization problems with incomplete information. Automation and Information Sciences, 46, No. 2, pp. 27-41. https://doi.org/10.1615/JAutomatInfScien.v46.i2.30
11. Lebedeva, Т.Т., Semenova, N.V. & Sergienko, T.I. (2020). Multi-objective optimization problem: stability against perturbations of input data in vector-valued criterion. Cybernetics and Systems Analisis 56, No. 6, pp. 953-958. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10559-020-00315-9
12. Lebedeva, Т.Т., Semenova, N.V. & Sergienko T.I. (2020). Stability by the vector criterion of a mixed integer oprimization problems with quadratic criteria functions. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 10, pp. 15-21 (in Ukrainian). https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2020.10.015. https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2020.10.015
13. Podinovsky, V.V. & Nogin, V.D. (1982). Pareto optimal solutions in multicriteria problems. Moscow: Nauka. (in Russian).
14. Lyashko, I.I., Emelyanov, V.F. & Boyarcyuk, O.K. (1992). Mathematical analysis. Part.1. Kyiv: Visha shcola. (in Ukrainian).