|Title||A rheological model of dilute suspension of undeformable free-drained chain macromolecules|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Authors||Taran, EYu., Kalion, VA, Kondrat, RYa.|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
A the rheological equations of state of the dilute solutions of undeformable chain macromolecules in a Newtonian solvent are obtained. The Saito pearl necklace is used as a hydrodynamical model of macromolecules. The structure-phenomenological approach is used to obtain the constitutive equations of a stressed state in solutions. The behavior of such solutions in a simple shearing flow is studied by the derived rheological model.
|Keywords||chain macromolecules, dilute suspension, rheological model|
1. Taran E. Yu. Structure of macromolecules in solutions (Unpublished Doctoral thesis).Taras Shevchenko National university of Kyiv. Kyiv, Ukraine, 1994 (in Russian).
2. Tsvetkov V. N., Eskin V. E., Frenkel S. Ya. Structure of macromolecules in solutions. Moscow: Nauka, 1964 (in Russian).
3. Saito N. J. Phys. Soc. Japan, 1949, 4: 85–88. https://doi.org/10.1143/JPSJ.4.85
4. Saito N. J. Phys. Soc. Japan,1951, 6, No. 2: 302–314. https://doi.org/10.1143/JPSJ.6.302
5. Peterlin A. Z. Physik, 1938, 111: 232–244. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01332211