|1Titov, Yu.A |
1Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2014, 6:120-125|
The extent of a region of compounds with layered perovskite-like structures (LPS) in the row of two-layer perovskites Sr2LnInTiO7 is determined. The new indotitanates Sr2LnInTiO7 (Ln – La, Pr, Nd, Sm) have been synthesized by heat treatment of equimolar mixtures Sr2TO4 + LnInO3, and their crystal LPS determined by X-ray powder diffraction. It is found that the LPS of Sr2LnInTiO7 (Ln – La, Pr, Nd, Sm) belongs to the BaLa2In2O7 – type structure (sp. gr. P42/mnm). The final RB values are equal to 0.060–0.069. The peculiarities of the two-layer LPS of Sr2LnInTiO7 are analyzed, and the composition – constitution correlations of the LPS have been identified.
|Keywords: crystal structure, synthesis, two-layer indotitanates|
1. Schaak R. E., Mallouk T. E. Chem. Mater., 2002, 14, No. 4: 1455–1471.
2. Aleksandrov K. S., Beznosikov B. V. Perovskites. Present and future. Novosibirsk: Nauka SO RAN, 2004 (in Russian).
3. Titov Yu. O., Slobodyanik M. S., Kraevska Ya. A. Ukr. khim. zhurn., 2008, 74, No. 7: 17–22 (in Russian).
4. Markiv V. Ya., Beliavina N. M. Hardware and software system for the study of polycrystalline materials by their diffraction spectra. Proceedins of the 2nd International conference "SFM-97", Lviv: Vyd-vo nauk. tov-va im. T. G. Shevchenko, 1997: 260–261 (in Ukrainian).
5. Wells A. Structural inorganic chemistry. In 3th vols. Vol. 2. Moscow: Mir, 1987: 321–323 (in Russian).
6. Powder Diffraction File 2003. PDF - 2, Datebase Sets 1–89.
7. Caldes M., Michel C., Rouillon T. et. al. J. Mater. Chem., 2002, 12, No. 3: 473–476. https://doi.org/10.1039/b108987k
8. Shannon R. D. Acta Crystallogr., 1976, A32, No. 5, 751–767. https://doi.org/10.1107/S0567739476001551
9. Ruddlesden S. N., Popper P. Acta Crystallodr., 1958, 11, No. 1: 54–55. https://doi.org/10.1107/S0365110X58000128