|1Sergienko, IV |
1V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2Ukrainian Engineering Pedagogics Academy, Kharkiv
3Zaporozhye Machine-Building Design Bureau Progress State Enterprise named after Academician A.G.Ivchenko
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2015, 1:31-35|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
A method of construction of Hermitian-type operators of interlineation of the functions of three variables with help of traces and traces of derivatives on the given lines is proposed. The method can recover these functions at points between the given system of closed disjoint lines in a cylindrical coordinate system, automatically preserving the differentiability class of an approximated function.
|Keywords: differentiability, Hermitian function, interlineation, operators|
- Sergienko I. V., Zadiraka V. K., Lytvyn O. M. Elements of general theory of optimal algorithms and related matters, Kyiv: Nauk. Dumka, 2012 (in Ukrainian).
- Lytvyn O. M. Dop. AN UkrRSR. Ser. A., 1984, 7: 15–19 (in Ukrainian).
- Lytvyn O. M. Dop. AN UkrRSR. Ser. A., 1991, 3: 12–17 (in Ukrainian).
- Lytvyn O. M. Dop. AN UkrRSR. Ser. A., 1987, 5: 13–17 (in Ukrainian).
- Lytvyn O. M. Interlinatsiya functions and some of its applications, Kharkiv: Osnova, 2002 (in Ukrainian). PMid:12123661
- Lytvyn, O.M., Lytvyn, O.O., Tkachenko, O.V., Gritsay, O.L. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2014, 2: 50–55 (in Ukrainian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2014.02.050
- Lytvyn O. M., Lytvyn O. O., Tkachenko O. V., Hrytsai O. L. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2014, 7: 53–59 (in Ukrainian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2014.07.053