|1Golovan, AP |
1O. O. Chuiko Institute of Surface Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 2:72-78|
The effect of hydrophobic and hydrophilic highly dispersed silicas and their mixtures on the energy of germination and the germination of winter wheat is studied in the laboratory. It is shown that the treating of seeds by nanosilica at a definite content of hydrophilic and hydrophobic silicas can provide a stable increasing of germination parameters. However, the efficiency of the silica impact depends on the germination method, soil quality, and wetness. It is found that a mixture of silicas (the content of AM-1-300 should not exceed 30 % wt.) has a positive effect on the germination of germs on sandy and depleted soils. Probably, this property can be take into account in the design of composite systems for supply and growth stimulation of crops in Ukraine's southern regions, provided the sufficient wetness of soil.
|Keywords: germination, germinative energy, the hydrophilic and hydrophobic fumed silicas, winter wheat|
- Mahanyova, Yu. M. (2015). Problemy Ekonomiky, No 1, pp. 27-36 (in Ukrainian).
- Posternak, V.G., Yamkovyi, V. Yu. (2015). AhroElita, No 8, pp. 108-109 (in Ukrainian).
- Davidova, O. E., Aksylenko, M. D., Mokrynskyy, V. M., Dul'nev, P. G. (2012). Nauk. dopov. NUBiP, No 6, pp. 64-76 (in Ukrainian).
- Danilova, O. V. (2007). Efficiency dyatomita and its mixture with mineral fertilizers in the processing of winter and spring wheat (Extended abstract of candidate thesis). Saransk (in Russian).
- Pat. 1793836 A3 SU, IPC A01C1/00, A01N59/00, The means for processing presowing seed crops, Chuiko, O. O., Bogomaz, V. I., Yukhymenko, E. V., Publ. 07.02.1993 (in Russian).
- Palapa, N. V. (1998). Ahroekolohiia i bioteknolohiia, Iss. 2. pp. 103-106 (in Ukrainian).
- Struminska, A. A., Kurta, S. A., Kutsela, O. Ya. (2013). Ahroekol. Zhurn., No 4. pp. 74-78 (in Ukrainian).
- Turov, V. V., Yukhimenko E.V. (2011). Surface, Iss. 3: 320-332 (in Russian).
- DSTU 4138-2002. The crop seeds. Methods for determination of quality (2003). Kiev: Derzhspozhyvstandart (in Ukrainian).
- GOST 12038-84. Interstate standard. Agricultural seeds. Methods of determination the germination (2011). Mos cow: Standartinform (in Russian).