|1Turov, VV, 1Krupska, TV, 1Golovan, AP, 1Cartel, MT |
1O. O. Chuiko Institute of Surface Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2017, 4:76-83|
The formation of composite systems based on nanosilica A-300 (original and wetting-drying compaction nanosilica) and crushed Calendula officinalis flowers is investigated by 1H NMR spectroscopy. It is shown that there is a tendency to an increase in the total water binding, which indicates the formation of a composite system containing a mineral and plant components. It is revealed that the silica nanoparticles affect the binding of water in the dispersed plant component. This leads to a significant decrease of water clusters with a radius R > 10 nm, by increasing the number of clusters with R = 2 nm. The creation of the composite system, by adding 10 % hydrochloric acid, is revealed in the formation of water clusters weakly dissolving the acid. The concentration of clusters is strongly dependent on the method of preparation of the composite material. Optimal conditions for the composite formation are implemented with the use of wetting-drying compaction nanosilica.
|Keywords: Calendula officinalis flowers powder, nanosilica|
- State Pharmacopoeia of Ukraine. State Enterprise "Scientific and Expert Centre pharmacopoeia" (2001). Kharkiv: RIREH (in Ukrainian).
- Murav'eva, D.A., Samylina, I.A. & Yakovlev, G.P. (2002) Pharmacognosy. Moscow: Meditsina (in Russian).
- Orlovskaya, T. V, Ushakova, L. S. & Marinina, T. F. (2013). Study salendula officinalis fruits for creation of drugs, Sovremen. problem nauki i obrazovaniia, No. 4, pp. 1-9 (in Russian).
- Gun'ko, V. M., Turov, V. V., Bogatyrev, V. M., Zarko, V. I., Lebodova, R., Goncharuk, E. V., Novza, A. A., Turov, A. V. & Chuiko, A. A. (2005). Unusual properties of water at hydrophilic/hydrophobic interfaces. Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., 118, No 1-3, pp. 125-172. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cis.2005.07.003
- Gun'ko, V.M., Turov, V.V., & Gorbyk, P.P. (2009). The water at the interface. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Gun'ko, V.M., & Turov, V.V. (2013) Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Studies of Interfacial Phenomena. New York: Taylor & Francis. https://doi.org/10.1201/b14202
- Pat. 105151 UA, IPC B01J2/10, Method for compacting nanosilica, Krupska, T. V., Turov, V. V., Barvinchenko, V. M., Filatova, K. O., Suvorova, L. A., Kartel, M. T., Publ. 10.03.2016 (in Ukrainian).
- Turov, V. V., Gun'ko, V. M., Turova, L. P., Morozova, E. F. & Voronin E. F. (2011). Interfacial behavior of concentrated HCl solution and water clustered at a surface of nanosilica in weakly polar solvents media. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 390, Iss. 1-3, pp. 48-55. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfa.2011.08.053
- Gun'ko, V. M., Morozova, L. P., Turova, A. A., Turov, A. V., Gaishun, V. E., Bogatyrev, V. M. & Turov, V. V. (2012). Hydrated phosphorus oxyacids alone and adsorbed on nanosilica. J. Colloid Interface Sci., 368, pp. 263-272. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2011.11.018