|1Logvinov, IM, 1Gordienko, IV, 1Tarasov, VN |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 4:67-73|
Based on the twodimensional inversion of magnetotelluric data, several objects with reduced resistance are located in the band of the DOBRE-3 seismic profile. According to the inversion of only the magnetovariation data, two regions with reduced resistance are located in the upper layers of the crust; they agree with the zones of reduced velocities. By the data of variations of the geomagnetic field and magnetotelluric soundings, the object with reduced resistance in the upper mantle is located at depths of 50-90 km. Spatially and in depth, this object is consistent with the zone of partial melting associated with the Ternopil activization zone.
|Keywords: conductivity, geoelectric section, ñrust, tectonic activization, upper mantle, Volyn-Podolian plate|
- Starostenko, V., Janik, T., Kolomiyets, K., Czuba, W., Sroda, P., Grad, M., Kovacs, I., Stephenson, R., Lysynchuk, D., Thybo, H., Artemieva, I.M., Omelchenko, V., Gintov, O., Kutas, R., Gryn, D., Guterch, A., Hegedus, E., Komminaho, K., Legostaeva, O., Tiira, T. & Tolkunov, A. (2013). Seismic velocity model of the crust and upper mantle along profile PANCAKE across the Carpathians between the Pannonian Basin and the East European Craton. Tectonophysics, 608, pp. 1049-1072. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tecto.2013.07.008
- Gordienko, V. V., Gordienko, I. V., Zavgorodnyaya, O. V., Kovachikova, S., Logvinov, I. M., Tarasov, V. N. & Usenko, O. V. (2011). Ukrainian Carpathians (Geophysics, deep processes). Kiev: Lohos (in Russian).
- Gordienko, V. V., Gordienko, I. V., Zavgorodnyaya, O. V., Kovachikova, S., Logvinov, I. M., Pec, J., Tarasov, V. N. & Usenko, O. V. (2012). Volyn-podolskaya plate (Geophysics, deep processes). Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Zheleznyak, L. S. & Tregubenko, V. I. (1989). The results of complex geophysical work in the north-western part of the Volyn-Podolskaya plate. Kiev: The funds of the GGP "Sevukrheolohiya" (in Russian).
- Tregubenko, V. I., Meged, G. V., Gornyak, Z. V. & Vasilenko, V. A. (1994). The results of the area survey of MTZ scale 1: 2500000 in the western part of Ukraine. Kiev: Heoinform (in Russian).
- Tregubenko, V. I., Finchuk, L. L. & Beloshapskaia, N. V. (1989). The results of regional works by the method MTZ of the north-western part of USSR. Kiev: UTHF (in Russian).
- Logvinov, I. M. (2015). Deep geoelectrical structure of the Central and Western Ukraine. Acta Geophysica, 63, No. 5, pp. 1216-1230. doi: https://doi.org/10.1515/acgeo20150049
- Siripunvaraporn, W. & Egbert, G. (2000). An efficient data-subspace inversion method for 2D magnetotelluric data.Geophysics, 65, No. 3, pp. 791803. doi: https://doi.org/10.1190/1.1444778
- Baysarovich, M. M., Mitropolsky, O. Yu. & Chuprina, I. S. (Eds.). (2002). Atlas. The deep structure of the lithosphere and eco-geology of Ukraine. Kiev: IGPh NAS of Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
- Semenov, V. Yu., Pek, J., Adam, A., Jozwiak, W., Ladanyvskyy, B., Logvinov, I., Pushkarev, P. & Vozar, J. (2008). Electrical structure of the upper mantle beneath Central Europe: Results of the CEMES project. Acta Geophysica, 56, No. 4, pp. 957-981. doi: https://doi.org/10.2478/s11600-008-0058-2