|Mikhyeyev, OM |
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 4:81-85|
A mobile bioplato consruction for the purification of water objects from radionuclides and heavy metals has been developed. A comparative study of the efficiency of purification by plant-hyperaccumulators by the examples of 137Cs, chromium (VI) ions, cadmium (II) and zinc (II) ions is carried out.
|Keywords: bioplato, metal ions, phytoremediation, radionuclides, terrestrial plants|
1. National Report on the state of the environment in Ukraine in 2006. Kiev: The Ministry of ecology and natural resources, 2007 (in Ukrainian).
2. Oksyyuk, О. P. & Оlejnyk, G. N. (1990). Bioplato and its application on the channels. Hidrotechnika i melioratsiya, No. 8, pp. 66-70 (in Russian).
3. Yammer, D. A. (1992). Designing constructed wetlands system to treat agricultural nonpointsource pollution. Ecol. Eng, No. 1, pp. 49-82. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0925-8574(92)90025-W
4. Healy, A. & Cawley, А.M. (2002). Nutrient processing capacity of a constructed wetland in Western Ireland. J. Environ. Qual., 31, No. 5, pp. 1739-1747. doi: https://doi.org/10.2134/jeq2002.1739
5. Gu, L., Zhenbin, W., Shuiping, C., Wei, L., Feng, H., Guiping, F. & Fei, Z. (2007). Application of constructed wetlands on wastewater treatment for aquaculture ponds. Wuhan Univ. J. Natural Sciences, 12, No. 6, pp. 1131-1135. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11859-007-0116-7
6. Madzhd, S. M. (2016). Experience in exploiting hydrophilic structures in Ukraine and in the world. Naukoemni technologii, No. 2, pp. 228-231 (in Ukrainian).
7. Mikhyeyev, A. N., Madzhd, S. M., Semenova, E. I. & Dmitrukha, T. I. (2015). Adaptation of hydrophite system for cleaning of effluents of enterprises of civil aviation. Khimiia i Tekhnolohiia Vody, 37, No. 6, pp. 574-581 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.3103/S1063455X15060107
8. Mikhyeyev, A. N., Lapan, O. V. & Madzhd, S. M. (2017). Experimental foundations of a new method for rhizofiltration treatment of aqueous ecosystems from 137Cs. Khimiia i Tekhnolohiia Vody, 39, No. 4, pp. 439-446 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.3103/S1063455X17040117
9. Khavezov, I. & Tsalev, D. (1983). Atomic absorbtion analysis. Leningrad: Khimiya (in Russian).